Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Return of Henry






Late last week we were able to broker a deal to sign local legend, Henry Martinez to the Sanatura team. Henry played for Sanatura for part of the season last year, making it a homecoming of sorts. Henry has had a storied career in Costa Rican hoops, winning several titles with several teams, playing for the national team and playing in foreign leagues.

I for one am glad because I had a personal record of approximately 1-11 against Henry. For the longest time, my teams just couldn't beat Henry. He was like an escape artist: he would find different ways to torment my teams. I'm glad we have him on our side for a change.

Tonight we have a tough game against San Ramon, our likely foe in the playoffs. Should be a great game.


The Return of Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment